Today’s contact lens market offers a wide range of contact lenses so that you can give your eyes the right contact lenses to suit your needs. In this blog we are presenting to you some essential information on daily contact lenses to help you make your choice
What are daily contact lenses?
Daily contact lenses are lenses which you wear once. You put them on in the morning and take them off in the evening. You have a fresh pair of contact lenses in your eyes every times. No lens care required . No lens cases.
Why Daily contact lenses ?
Daily disposable contact lenses are a great choice for you if :
- you wear your lenses on an occasional basis . e.g. for sports or for specific events
- you live in a dry climate
- you are a frequent flyer
- you suffer some seasonal allergies
Which brand to go for ?
You can view our full range of daily contact lenses on here. Below you will find the top 3 daily brands as per popularity
- Soflens Daily Disposable by Bausch and Lomb
- Dailies Aqua Comfort Plus by Alcon ( Ciba Vision )
- 1 Day Acuvue Moist by Johnson and Johnson
Can I afford them?
- a year’s supply costs around the same amount as a designer pair of glasses
- a day’s use will cost around Eu 0.70 depending on which brand you use. That is way less than a coffee .
- you will save upto Eu 60 or more on lens care
How to use daily contact lenses
Finally daily contact lenses will give you convenience. Just pop in a pair every morning and take them out at night. As per any other contact lens you must follow the correct hygiene practices. You can learn more here . Be sure to follow your eye care professional’s instructions.